Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Look

I put in the bricks along the fence part of our garden last night. I feel better about it now. There were already weeds/grass coming from the neighbors yard. I had to do it by hand, I thought I could use a hoe or some kind of tool, but I disturbed less by hand. The only things I disturbed was the garlic cloves we planted on Saturday (I put them back and they had no growth yet) and some lettuce along the back of the garden. The lettuce will most likely dry once it gets hot, so that isn't a big loss and we have more lettuce in other places.

I also went to Mike's Garden Center yesterday and bought some mint. I was overly excited and the plant guy looked at me strangely, but I'd been looking for mint or mint seeds for a month now. I planted that in our tomato baskets.

Now, it's just sit and wait. We don't have any blooms yet, so no veggies soon, but you just wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment