Thursday, July 23, 2009

Front garden and Jalapenos

So, I noticed that I don't think that I ever posted on our progress in the front yard. WOW.

We finally pulled up the Monkey Grass that was in the front yard. They were bigger then your head, REALLY, Huge! My brother came over one weekend and Robert and he pulled them up.

Then, we planted Hibicus and Caladium bulbs. It took the Caladiums a month or two to grow, but finally are looking good. As I was pulling out the drive way this morning I took a moment to enjoy the front yard and took a couple of pictures.






This is a weeks worth of Jalapenos... I'm taking them to work to hand out because 1.) they don't go with a low fat bland diet, 2.) Robert's out of town and won't enjoy them for a couple of weeks and we will have more by the time he gets home. I also need to chop done the basil while he's gone.









No comments:

Post a Comment